The CEUBC is a unique organisation dedicated to connecting policy makers, businesses and organisations. Its staff and team of experts closely track policies and political developments that are of importance to members, and they inform the greater network about issues that may affect strategic partnerships. Timely and comprehensive information helps member companies and organisations understand the impact of a particular policy proposal on their decision-making processes.
- Individual membership is free.
- All individual members receive the weekly CEUBC newsletter summarising news and issues that concern Croatia at the domestic and EU levels.
- All individual members are invited to all CEUBC events and activities (not all for free).
- To become an individual member and receive the CEUBC newsletter please join here
- Corporate membership is priced depending on the type of event organised (packages start at €5000 and increase according to the level and complexity of the request).
- Corporate members benefit from tailor-made CEUBC events relating to Croatia-EU issues hosted in either Brussels or Zagreb.
- All corporate members receive the weekly CEUBC newsletter summarising news and issues that concern Croatia at the domestic and EU levels.
- Corporate members may request a specialised newsfeed relating to policy issues in their industry of choice.